The Kuden Jutsu Symbol is a battle dragon, with tail raised - ready to fight, coiled around a Romatron, the "billy club" keychain which Kuden Jutsu and it's grand master Frank Romano are best know for. The six lightning bolts represents the 6 martial arts make up Kuden Jutsu.
a self defense oriented art comprising 6 styles
- American Isshinryu Karate - american freestyle forms
- Okinowan Isshinryu Karate - 8 traditional katas
- Weapons - Bo staff, Ahuara stick, Nunchuka, Tonfas, Romatron, Sai, and Samurai sword.
- Limalama - wisdom of the hands - influenced by kung fu, kenpo, and okinowan te hand techniques
- Polynesian Ground Fighting
- Small circle Ju Jitsu - joint manipulation
The direct way to Self Defence oriented techniques.
Recognized in 1997 by the World Karate Union, Kuden Jutsu is a self defense oriented art that stresses hand techniques and close in-fighting. There are ten levels of study, ranging from White Belt to 5th Degree Black Belt. Students advance through 6 arts simultaneously, so students at a Green Belt level perform at a Green Belt level in all 6 arts.